Tiny Findings provides a morning and afternoon snack that consists of fresh fruit, crackers or cereal, and organic milk. We also serve a hot lunch that includes protein, vegetables, carbs, fresh fruit, and organic milk each day. Our menu is provided by Good Food Co. No outside food is allowed for health and safety reasons.
Tiny Findings is a “nut free” center. This includes items for birthday parties, field trips, and lunches brought from home (only infants and children with restricted or special diet per pediatrician and or dietitian instructions); however, it is okay to prepare items with nuts for bake sales.
- Menu October 2023 – August 2024
- Menu October 2022 – September 2023
- Lunch Ingredients List 2023-2024
- Ingredients List October 2022 – September 2023
- Food Allergies Form – If you are a Tiny Findings parent and your child has any food allergies, intolerances, or dietary restrictions, you must inform the Leadership Team in writing.