Each year, the GAO makes an in-kind donation to TF, which includes our center and playground, along with facilities and security services. In recognition of these significant material donations, TF provides priority enrollment to federal employees working at GAO HQ. While the majority of our families work at GAO HQ, from time to time, particularly in our older classes, spaces are available to families outside the GAO community. We encourage you to read through the admissions and transitions policies and get in touch if you have questions about enrollment.
Tiny Findings enrolls through an annual weighted drawing process. Families must have (or be expecting) a child in order to apply for admission.
Any child born between October 1st and January 31st is eligible for the Fall Lottery/Spring Enrollment.
- Spring enrollment can begin January 1. (3 months after the date of birth.)
- If the child is not enrolled by the last full week of February parents will begin to pay tuition to hold the spot.
- Any child born in this time frame can defer to the Spring lottery for Fall admission because they would not be eligible to transition until the following fall.
Any child born between February 1st and September 30th is eligible for the Spring Lottery/Fall Enrollment.
- The application deadline to be considered in the Spring Lottery for Fall enrollment is April 27, 2020, however, we have pushed back the deadline further to an unknown date as of now, since we have postponed our lottery. Please contact David Zangueneh at firstname.lastname@example.org for any updates on the lottery.
- Fall enrollment begins on the first day of the new school year which generally takes place at the end of August and beginning of September.
- If the child is not enrolled by the first full week in October parents will begin to pay tuition to hold the spot.
To apply for a spot in Tiny Findings please submit an application and $125.00 fee. You may either drop the application off in the center or send it to our mailing address at 455 Massachusetts Avenue NW, PMB 323, Washington DC, 20001.
For an application click here.